You can use ParaEmpleo as a private individual, company, organization, headhunter, association, NGO or independent contractor. Subscriptions vary in duration and the number of profiles and jobs available at a given time. ParaEmpleo's subscription is free of charge for everyone thanks to the free code provided by the MTESS.
The first thing to do is create your user profile. Later, you can set up additional user profiles on the same user account if you want. With the ParaEmpleo document management, you can manage all your documents simply and securely. Use it to exchange references or work samples for example with a trustworthy contact.
Create your Job step by step and publish it. There are 5 mandatory items of information. However, you can enhance your Job with many more optional criteria. The default disclosure settings for your profile details, phone numbers, online information and documents can be adjusted at any time.
The more exactly you describe your Job, the better the system can find an offer or request that matches your Job. Your top matches will be displayed in real time in your Jobs section and even while you're creating or editing one of your Jobs. The match bar explains the exact accuracy of each top match.
- 15.06.2016 Emilio, Chef (from San Pedro) "As a chef, it's not always easy to find a job with..."
- 14.06.2016 Valeria, from Ciudad del Este. You should never give up, you should always follow your dreams. "My dream has always been to work in medicine, so after my..."
- 13.06.2016 Marina from London, moving to Paraguay "Five years ago I lived and worked as an accountant in London...."
- 13.06.2016 Miguel: Many thanks ParaEmpleo!! "I studied Forestry Engineering at the National University of Asuncion because I..."
- 13.06.2016 Pablo: I unexpectedly fund my dream job (in Concepción) "Since my apprenticeship I have worked in the same company as an..."
- 13.06.2016 Successful search for employees thanks to ParaEmpleo, carpentry in Asunción "The costs of recruiting new staff for a small carpenter's shop like..."